Saturday 26 June 2010

Aroma Lab

I did Aroma Lab on Friday 19th of June. In advance, hand painted the poster, planned how I was going to shred  tender basil leaves to prove that Sumatra really smells of basil and other herbs. Offered one of the best coffees we have right know - Tanzania, seasonal coffee, available only limited period of time, which is unbeatable crowd-pleaser - elegant, medium bodied, with refreshing citrus-y notes.

The effectiveness of the poster was rather low and didn't generate any extra customer flow, but I still managed to have few meaningful conversations and profound tastings. Especially, I was thrilled to meet a couple from Colombia, people, who know a lot about coffee and share my passion. They have been to the coffee farms many times and the gentleman even worked there. It was very nice to find a like-minded person. This is what I like most - Conversation with the fellow human beings, something worth cherishing and savouring.

The photographs are courtesy of Irina, dear friend of mine, who did very well catching me with one of the most unexpected guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment