Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy 2010!

There was predictable break in posting over holidays, although for some of the bloggers I am following (mainly fashion crowd), it was business as usual, never mind strict diet of turkey products, mince pies, chocolates, crisps, nuts and TV watching marathons, up to 5 hours in a row, without leaving sofa or changing channel, resulting in gradual softening of the brain. Welcome to my reality, fellas!
The highlight of this season was my Dad's visit to London, his first trip (let us pray, not his last!) abroad. All of a sudden, I saw the city that I thought I knew already, with the eyes of a newcomer. It enchanted me all over again, reminded of just how awfully lucky I am to live here. It gave me energy and inspiration, much needed, to start New Year with grandiose intentions and optimism.

I can sense this year will be one to remember!
P.S. My Dad was amazed at the fact that we grind beans afresh every time we fancy cup-o-coffee. I mean, come on! D'ya expect Coffee Master, no, District Coffee Master to drink, what? Instant coffee? Get real, Dad!






   

No comments:

Post a Comment