Wednesday 6 January 2010

Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony long-awaited doc


Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony from Jeanna Mortimer on Vimeo.


Eventually, I produced the short doc about Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony, that Rahel kindly agreed to perform in the backyard of our Maida Vale store. I filmed it on 12th of November 2009, but I think I needed the decade to turn to actually put it together. (It took me less time that I thought it would, so now I am not scared of editing, hehehe).

PS. It is snowing today and I am very happy. I love snow. After staying in for the last few days, I might venture out today, to check out new cafes, try my luck at the tail of the sales and just write. I find it surprisingly relaxing to work in the cafe, although it is loud sometimes, but I write easier when I am surrounded by people, some background noise helps me concentrate better.
PPS. Merry Russian Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment